Sunday, January 17, 2016

Werewolves, Mustaches and Phlegm...oh my

Episode 6 of our podcast - Fear of a Dork Planet - is up and ready to be listened to.

It truly is the dorkiest podcast on Planet Earth, the inane ramblings of two terminal wally's who watch way too many movies and like way too many obscure things. Also, we have no lives.

On this episode, we discuss shitty birthdays, mustaches, David Bowie, donuts, Alan Rickman, werewolves and big gobs of other neat stuff. You also get to listen to me cough all the way through the podcast because my headcold still hasn't dried up completely. And both Erik and I suffer from early onset Alzheimer's as we repeatedly try to remember people's names and repeatedly forget. I also have trouble verbalizing my thoughts because I took a Cyclobenzaprine about an hour before we started recording. Because my back hurts. Because I'm old and decrepit.

We also name drop several outstanding businesses and locations in and around Providence, Rhode Island. Basically, if you don't live here, you're missing out and your life is a hollow lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...