Tuesday, July 14, 2015

My 9th Glossopharyngeal Nerve

 I never will marry or be no man's wife
I expect to live single all the days of my life
The shells in the ocean shall be my deathbed
The fish in deep water swim over my head
She plunged her fair body in the ocean so deep
She closed her blue eyes in the waters to sleep
My love's gone and left me, the one I adore
He's gone where I never will see him any more...







It took all the strength I had
not to fall apart
kept trying hard to mend
the pieces of my broken heart
and I spent oh so many nights
just feeling sorry for myself
I used to cry
But now I hold my head up high
and you see me
somebody new
I'm not that chained up little person
still in love with you
and so you felt like dropping in
and just expect me to be free
and now I'm saving all my loving
for someone who's loving me.


Hang your head in shame
Every time you break another woman's heart.















I don't look back much as a rule
And all this way before murder was cool
But your memory is here and I'd like it to stay
Warm light on a winter's day.













God damn that bitch of life she made me cry
So I liked to poke her squarely in the eye
And it hurt so much I feel like I could die
Yeah.













 
Now he's gone, I don't know why
And 'till this day, sometimes I cry
He didn't even say goodbye
He didn't take the time to lie













Cold silence
has a tendency
to atrophy any
sense of compassion
between supposed lovers












If you think my patience
Is ocean vast
Or river deep
You can fuck off and die

Fuck off and die!
Fuck off and die!
Fuck off and die!
Fuck off and die!
Fuck off and die!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...