Saturday, February 6, 2016

Oh well, whatever, never mind...

So last weekend, on Episode 6 (or was it 7?) of Fear Of A Dork Planet, Erik and I each chose five songs from our youth which forever changed us - for better or worse - and the way we looked at the world. Being GenXers, Erik went almost totally punk while I leaned into the grunge.

Oh and I just checked - it was definitely Episode 7.

Anyway, Erik flew solo last night and came up with Episode 7.5, in which he plays not just our choices, but a couple of fan favorites as well!

We also discussed the documentary Soaked In Bleach, focusing primarily on the utter, vile skankiness of Courtney Love and her ability/inability to mastermind the murder of her husband Kurt Cobain the Grunge God.

Just a heads up for the 3 or 4 people who actually follow our show - Erik and I are partner swapping next time out. Erik will be running a special episode of FoaDP with his friend Michael. They're going to discuss the film Dredd and its Indonesian copycats The Raid and Raid 2. I've seen Dredd. I loved Dredd. But Michael and Erik are the uber geek experts, so...yeah.

I'll be popping up on Astro Radio Z with my friend Derrick Carey to discuss remakes of horror movies that did NOT suck. It will be quite the soiree. I will personally be bringing the remake of William Lustig's 1980 film Maniac to the table.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...